Brawlhalla Coming to Mobile Announcement Trailer
Brawlhalla will be coming to mobile on August 6. For all players, the epic free-to-play platform fighting game will come on the App Store for iPhone and Google Play for Android devices.
PLAY HOW YOU WANT – ONLINE, OFFLINE, CASUAL COMPETITIVE
Play locally with friends, try to get High Scores in single player, fight in chaotic Free-For-All online and offline, or making the climb from Placements to Platinum and Beyond on the ranked ladder. There’s a little something for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to unwind with friends, or if you’re aiming to carve your name into the pillars of the Brawlhalla Competitive Community. Play Brawlhalla however you want, whenever you want.
CHOOSE A LEGEND – BECOME A LEGEND
Over 40 Legends to choose from, each with unique move sets, signature abilities, stats, weapon combinations and flair to suit your personal play style. Master one, or learn them all. More legends continue to join the fight in an ever-expanding roster of those who fight for glory, honor, and bragging rights in the Brawlhalla arenas.
FREE TO PLAY – NO GIMMICKS
No Pay to Win. No Pay to Play. No hidden fees. No monthly costs. No pay walls. And it’s going to stay that way forever.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kung-Fu Legend Bruce Lee Joins Heroes Evolved
- Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Well he's officially on his way to MOBA Heroes Evolved!
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...
- Medieval Engineers gets Castle Siege mode
- A brand new mode has been introduced to Medieval Engineers: Castle Siege.