Brawlhalla Coming to Mobile Announcement Trailer
Brawlhalla will be coming to mobile on August 6. For all players, the epic free-to-play platform fighting game will come on the App Store for iPhone and Google Play for Android devices.
PLAY HOW YOU WANT – ONLINE, OFFLINE, CASUAL COMPETITIVE
Play locally with friends, try to get High Scores in single player, fight in chaotic Free-For-All online and offline, or making the climb from Placements to Platinum and Beyond on the ranked ladder. There’s a little something for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to unwind with friends, or if you’re aiming to carve your name into the pillars of the Brawlhalla Competitive Community. Play Brawlhalla however you want, whenever you want.
CHOOSE A LEGEND – BECOME A LEGEND
Over 40 Legends to choose from, each with unique move sets, signature abilities, stats, weapon combinations and flair to suit your personal play style. Master one, or learn them all. More legends continue to join the fight in an ever-expanding roster of those who fight for glory, honor, and bragging rights in the Brawlhalla arenas.
FREE TO PLAY – NO GIMMICKS
No Pay to Win. No Pay to Play. No hidden fees. No monthly costs. No pay walls. And it’s going to stay that way forever.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass' Black Armory Has Arrived
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass begins today, with new content that offers new experiences for Guardians from December 2018 until Augus...
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Set to Launch
- Conquer Online's newest expansion, Kingdom War, will be launched on the 15th of October, 2015.
- Shroud of the Avatar Pushes Massive "Entropy" Update
- Shroud of the Avatar has revealed a literal laundry list of patch notes for update 30.