World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition To Release February 12th
Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will release globally on February 12th, 2014. Custom built specifically for the Xbox 360, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will bring the franchise’s trademark team-based tactical online tank warfare action and free-to-play accessibility to the millions of dedicated Xbox Live gamers around the globe.
Published by Microsoft and developed by Wargaming West (formerly Day 1 Studios), World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will be digitally downloadable and free-to-play for Xbox Live Gold account holders, with an additional 7-day timed trial for all other Xbox Live account holders. The title will feature revamped controls, matchmaking, a new user interface and other features to take advantage of the Xbox 360’s technological capabilities and online features. World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will also feature in-game purchases such as premium tanks, consumables and premium accounts to boost experience and currency accrual rates.
At launch World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will feature more than 100 iconic tanks from three separate nations – the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom. The title will also be further expanded with future content downloads consisting of new tanks, nations, and more. For more information on World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, please visit www.WorldofTanks.com/Xbox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
- Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia.
- Let's Talk Casting: An Interview with HiRez Hinduman
- HiRez Studios is growing constantly, and we have another installment of The Caster coming soon, new faces are joining the scene.
- Neverwinter's Swords of Chult Update Arrives on Console in January
- Dinosaurs, undead and the evil servants of Acerak breach the walls of Port Nyanzaru, in the console version of Neverwinter.