New Wave of Game Shutdowns Announced
Despite all the new game launches and betas going into the PAX West week, it looks like some free-to-play games are closing their doors.
Ubisoft has announced four game shutdowns this week, with servers planned to sunset in October:
Microsoft also announced the shut down of the Russian Halo Online, which had not yet come West.
Finally Firefall, which has been silent for months with no updates from Red 5 Studios and no developer posts, has finally seemed to fade away entirely as the Firefall website (and Red 5 Studios’ as well) has gone offline. Red 5 Studios hit some trouble at the end of 2015 with unpaid staff and reorganizations announced in January, but it seems all efforts may have fully fallen through as even the login servers are now offline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.15 Notes - Merdusa Arrives
- Hirez has just concluded their livestream patch notes of SMITE patch 3.15.
- Lime Odyssey expands Alpha Test
- Aeria Games has announced the expansion of its alpha test for Lime Odyssey.
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Release Date Announced
- Swordsman players will soon be able to venture into the rugged deserts and wild steppes with the launch of Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland on Oct....