Pokémon Go Servers Crushed Due to Popularity
Pokémon Go has had nothing but woe and trouble since it finally came to American shores. While it has caused more people than ever before to get out, be active and walk around to catch Pokémon, the servers have been down far more than up, due to overwhelming support and the sheer number of people attempting to log on. Me personally, I’m in at least three different social media groups involving Pokémon Go and every couple of minutes I see a new notification: “Pokémon Go servers are down oh no! :(” “Not for me!” “No, wait, there they are. Damnit.” There is never any word that I’ve seen on when they’ll be up or down. It’s basically a crapshoot, with a 50/50 chance of the servers being up so you can play the game. It is our sincere hope that the servers will stabilize soon so we can resume not doing our jobs, and instead Catch ’em All.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 3,000,000 Players
- Firefly Studios boasts of Stronghold Kingdom's incredible success as a free to play MMORTS.
- MMO Fractured Reveals Universe and Exploration
- The second Fractured Feature Spotlight is here, we learn more about the three planets that are featured heavily in Fractured.
- Duelyst Review - Board Game Tactics Meets CCG Goodness
- Are you tired of everyone comparing every card game that comes out on PC to Hearthstone?