Tribal Wars 2
Tribal Wars 2, a sequel created in the spirit of the original Tribal Wars, is a free-to-play MMORTS (real-time-strategy) game. Available both for browsers and mobile devices, Tribal Wars 2 aims to deliver improvement and innovation to the original Tribal Wars formula, including dynamic map information and customizable tribe quests. Players will be tasked with balancing military prowess and domestic management, keeping resources flowing as they build both kingdom and army in an ever-dangerous PvP world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Improvements on the original Tribal Wars
- +Great attention to map details.
- +More punishing elements makes gameplay more meaningful.
- +Easy to learn.
- -Early game is slow and tedious.
- Description: Build a powerful kingdom and an even more powerful army in Tribal Wars 2, the online strategy MMO!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Secret World Drops Subscription, Still Buy To Play
- Funcom announced today that The Secret World is now subscription-optional, only requiring purchase of the original game client to play.
- "Big Game Fishing" Simulation-MMO sets sail for Europe
- gameXcite and developer Masangsoft are announcing the arrival of a unique mix of a realistic 3D Fishing Simulation and MMO.
- Spellsworn Goes Free-to-Play in March
- Frogsong Studio's PVP Arena Brawler Spellsworn will officially move out of Steam Early Access in March, and into Free-to-Play status.