Tribal Wars 2
Tribal Wars 2 is a kingdom-management simulator MMO featuring comprehensive base-building, economic administration, and wartime strategy.
“You become the ruler of a city in a war torn medieval universe and you have to defend your followers and your village and expand your empire to ensure its survival.”
►Tools of the Trade: Utilize customizable tribe quests, guided instructions, and dynamic map information to stay alive in an ever-dangerous PvP world.
►Atlas Shrugged: Keep the resources flowing in as you build and manage a budding village while also attending to military duties, domestic issues, and global conflicts.
►Made to Serve: Pledge yourself to an Order for unbridled access to their immense power and connections.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Solid Graphics
- +Interesting Strategic Options
- -Technical Issues (Buggy Tutorial)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+/iOS 8.0+/Android 4.0+
- HDD: 138.4 MB
- Description: Tribal Wars 2 is a kingdom-management simulator MMO featuring comprehensive base-building, economic administration, and wartime strategy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes: Why the Community Matters
- An open letter from the CEO of Heroic Games: It is an interesting time for Ship of Heroes, and for the MMORPG industry at large.
- City of Steam to go into Early Access Beta in May
- The MMORPG City of Steam, a free-to-play, browser-based industrial age fantasy 3D MMORPG developed with the Unity 3D engine, has been announce...
- Aeria Games launches two new web games
- Aeria Games has added two new browser-based MMOs to its platform: Crystal Saga and Rock n Roll.