Tribal Wars 2
Tribal Wars 2 is a kingdom-management simulator MMO featuring comprehensive base-building, economic administration, and wartime strategy.
“You become the ruler of a city in a war torn medieval universe and you have to defend your followers and your village and expand your empire to ensure its survival.”
►Tools of the Trade: Utilize customizable tribe quests, guided instructions, and dynamic map information to stay alive in an ever-dangerous PvP world.
►Atlas Shrugged: Keep the resources flowing in as you build and manage a budding village while also attending to military duties, domestic issues, and global conflicts.
►Made to Serve: Pledge yourself to an Order for unbridled access to their immense power and connections.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Solid Graphics
- +Interesting Strategic Options
- -Technical Issues (Buggy Tutorial)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+/iOS 8.0+/Android 4.0+
- HDD: 138.4 MB
- Description: Tribal Wars 2 is a kingdom-management simulator MMO featuring comprehensive base-building, economic administration, and wartime strategy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Feature - Train to Nowhere
- Florid prose aside, both stories are true. At my last check, Frostgorge Sound is truly won by the heroes. Specifically everything is dead.
- Jormungandr, Herald of Ragnarok - SMITE God Review
- Jormungandr is one of the “fan-favorite” gods that we received this year - a part of SMITE’s dedication to bring those requested gods to...