Black Desert: Adventure As One (Cross-play Full Trailer)
Players will now have the option to join cross-play or platform-exclusive servers. Adventurers can look forward to taking part in Conquest and Node Wars, which will take place on cross-play servers for each region starting Sunday, March 8. To celebrate the addition of cross-play support, Black Desert will have an in-game event for new and returning users.
The Archer character class and Kamasylvia region have also been added to Black Desert on PlayStation 4 with the cross-play update, achieving parity with Xbox One.
To celebrate the addition of cross-play support, Black Desert will have an in-game event for new and returning Adventurers, which allows them to acquire the Cliff and Awakening weapon boxes through completing special quests. These weapons are incredibly powerful, but can also be exchanged for gold bars! Adventurers can get special rewards, such as Vlak’s Cry and Memory Fragments, by finding treasure chests located in the sea. Adventurers can also look forward to a host of other events to celebrate the newly added cross-play feature!
In addition, Black Desert will receive double discount sales from March 4 – 18. All PlayStation Network users can buy Black Desert at a discounted price of 25% off and purchase pearls at a 10% discount. For PlayStation Plus subscribers, the discount will be doubled! All Xbox One users can buy Black Desert at a 50% discount and purchase pearls at 20% discount from March 3 – 16.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun - Skycastle Update Now Available
- En Masse today released a major update to its award-winning MMO, TERA: Fate of Arun.
- MeoGames Launches Football Game 'Champion Eleven' Starring Pep Guardiola
- Football fans, rejoice! MeoGames has launched a FIFPro-licensed football management sim for iOS/Android called Champions Eleven.
- Games of Glory: Weapon details unveiled
- In the heat of battle, players can change their active weapon at any time in order to adapt their offensive strategy and turn the situation to...