Black Desert: Adventure As One (Cross-play Full Trailer)
Players will now have the option to join cross-play or platform-exclusive servers. Adventurers can look forward to taking part in Conquest and Node Wars, which will take place on cross-play servers for each region starting Sunday, March 8. To celebrate the addition of cross-play support, Black Desert will have an in-game event for new and returning users.
The Archer character class and Kamasylvia region have also been added to Black Desert on PlayStation 4 with the cross-play update, achieving parity with Xbox One.
To celebrate the addition of cross-play support, Black Desert will have an in-game event for new and returning Adventurers, which allows them to acquire the Cliff and Awakening weapon boxes through completing special quests. These weapons are incredibly powerful, but can also be exchanged for gold bars! Adventurers can get special rewards, such as Vlak’s Cry and Memory Fragments, by finding treasure chests located in the sea. Adventurers can also look forward to a host of other events to celebrate the newly added cross-play feature!
In addition, Black Desert will receive double discount sales from March 4 – 18. All PlayStation Network users can buy Black Desert at a discounted price of 25% off and purchase pearls at a 10% discount. For PlayStation Plus subscribers, the discount will be doubled! All Xbox One users can buy Black Desert at a 50% discount and purchase pearls at 20% discount from March 3 – 16.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Free to Play This Week
- Stunlock Studios announced a "Free Midweek" where players can dive into Battlerite Royale for free.
- GTA Online - Independence Day Event Now Available
- From Paleto Bay to the Port of Los Santos and everywhere in between, it’s time to celebrate the birthplace of freedom with The Independence ...
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.