Tribal Wars 2 Launches Cross Platform App on iOS
Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the iOS version of its cross-platform strategy game Tribal Wars 2. Players can download the app for free on the Apple App Store and it supports all iOS devices from the iPhone 4S on. Tribal Wars 2 is fully cross-platform, which allows users to seamlessly switch between Android, browser and now the iOS-App and never lose progress. The game follows its legendary browser predecessor Tribal Wars, which has 55 million registered players worldwide.
Tribal Wars 2’s cross-platform-approach lends itself perfectly to the game’s hardcore-PvP as it’s playable on a single account across numerous devices and operating systems. Players cooperate in large tribes, having to coordinate strategies and attacks in real-time. Constant access to the action in-game via phones and tablets gives engaged players an edge over their competition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A statistical look at Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video that takes a statistical look at Blacklight Retribution.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
- Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
- Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
- Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of ...