Tribal Wars 2 Launches Cross Platform App on iOS
Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the iOS version of its cross-platform strategy game Tribal Wars 2. Players can download the app for free on the Apple App Store and it supports all iOS devices from the iPhone 4S on. Tribal Wars 2 is fully cross-platform, which allows users to seamlessly switch between Android, browser and now the iOS-App and never lose progress. The game follows its legendary browser predecessor Tribal Wars, which has 55 million registered players worldwide.
Tribal Wars 2’s cross-platform-approach lends itself perfectly to the game’s hardcore-PvP as it’s playable on a single account across numerous devices and operating systems. Players cooperate in large tribes, having to coordinate strategies and attacks in real-time. Constant access to the action in-game via phones and tablets gives engaged players an edge over their competition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Cador Update Released
- Albion Online today announced that their latest update ‘Cador’ is live.
- Blade & Soul Shadows of the Innocents Update Announced
- NCSoft today revealed details of the continuation of Blade & Soul's storyline after hinting at just that in our E3 2016 meeting.
- Aftercharge Starts Limited-Time Closed Beta in August
- Aftercharge is coming to PC, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch later this year, and Chainsawesome is hosting their biggest battle to date.