Crowfall Discusses Changes to Armor System
Crowfall‘s latest developer blog reveals that the team is taking a new approach to the game’s armor system.
The armor system, which had originally been built with a simple series of armor tiers offering linear armor progression, is now undergoing some changes. The new system will offer each armor type various strengths and weaknesses against the game’s damage types (of which there are currently ten). With this change, all archetypes can now use any armor type, allowing them to benefit from any armor piece that suits their needs.
The hope is that this system will offer players more choice and be more rewarding to player skill. This also means that heavy armor becomes accessible to classes like scouts and wizards, who traditionally are unable to wear these kinds of armor in fantasy games. The new system also allows the team to introduce a new hit location system, which will be revealed in a future update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Blaze Announces Major Seasonal Update
- GAMEVIL announced the major seasonal update for their RPG Dragon Blaze, which heralds the arrival of Chapter 6: Realm of the Gods.
- Path of Exile reveals the Shadow
- Path of Exile has revealed its sixth character class, the Shadow.
- The Exiled Announces Final Alpha Test
- Fairytale Distillery has announced the dates for The Exiled's final alpha test.