Tribal Wars 2, a sequel created in the spirit of the original Tribal Wars, is a free-to-play MMORTS (real-time-strategy) game. Available both for browsers and mobile devices, Tribal Wars 2 aims to deliver improvement and innovation to the original Tribal Wars formula, including dynamic map information and customizable tribe quests. Players will be tasked with balancing military prowess and domestic management, keeping resources flowing as they build both kingdom and army in an ever-dangerous PvP world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Improvements on the original Tribal Wars
- +Great attention to map details.
- +More punishing elements makes gameplay more meaningful.
- +Easy to learn.
- -Early game is slow and tedious.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Bit Releases Tutorial for Colonies Online in New Update
- Iron Bit have introduced a new in-game tutorial that includes a training camp to teach new players the basics of survival.
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat Available For Xbox
- Players may now explore the all-new Well of Dragons adventure zone while battling the harbingers of Tiamat, queen of the dragons.