*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Tribal Wars 2, a sequel created in the spirit of the original Tribal Wars, is a free-to-play MMORTS (real-time-strategy) game. Available both for browsers and mobile devices, Tribal Wars 2 aims to deliver improvement and innovation to the original Tribal Wars formula, including dynamic map information and customizable tribe quests. Players will be tasked with balancing military prowess and domestic management, keeping resources flowing as they build both kingdom and army in an ever-dangerous PvP world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Improvements on the original Tribal Wars
- +Great attention to map details.
- +More punishing elements makes gameplay more meaningful.
- +Easy to learn.
- -Early game is slow and tedious.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Review
- Ragnarok Online was one of the first few Korean MMORPGs I’ve ever played and it’s probably the reason I still play them today.
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.