*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Tribal Wars 2, a sequel created in the spirit of the original Tribal Wars, is a free-to-play MMORTS (real-time-strategy) game. Available both for browsers and mobile devices, Tribal Wars 2 aims to deliver improvement and innovation to the original Tribal Wars formula, including dynamic map information and customizable tribe quests. Players will be tasked with balancing military prowess and domestic management, keeping resources flowing as they build both kingdom and army in an ever-dangerous PvP world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Improvements on the original Tribal Wars
- +Great attention to map details.
- +More punishing elements makes gameplay more meaningful.
- +Easy to learn.
- -Early game is slow and tedious.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siegelord: Events and 37Games Day This March
- Is your mind often plagued with delusions of grandeur and world domination? If so, 37Games has just the right game for you.
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.
- Chaos Reborn Launches Sizable Update
- Chaos Reborn received a major content update today which will help players gain more control over their spells and wizardly abilities.