Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode detailing how difficulties work and tasks players must complete to complete a mission, as well as a set of new screenshots.
Missions are divided into difficulty levels of easy, regular, and difficult, with players gaining more experience, reputation, and game currency based on the difficulty of the mission. In order to complete a mission, teams receive different battle tasks that include both main tasks, which are critical to the success of the mission, and additional tasks that have an impact on the amount of rewards received.
PVE tasks in Armored Warfare are divided in the following types:
Attack – seize an enemy position from the enemy within the allotted time.
Destroy – destroy a specific target.
Escape – cover a distance while under close enemy fire within the allotted time.
Defense – hold on to a location or point for an allotted time.
Survival – resist an enemy offensive, attacking in waves, for the allotted time.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com/forum/index.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile MMORPG 'Team Guardian' launches on iOS Globally
- Team Guardian was already live on Google Play and was in the top 10 in many countries. Now it's live on iOS devices!
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announces PvP Leagues
- PvP Leagues will provide a system for better ranked play, improved matchmaking, and regular goals.
- Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
- The latest update from CityState Entertainment's upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that th...