Tribal Wars 2 – Orchestral Version of Main Theme Now Available
InnoGames has released additional information on the soundtrack for its strategic browser game, Tribal Wars 2. Aside from numerous sound effects, the game will feature 14 orchestral audio tracks, creating the appropriate mood for massive PvP-battles between players. InnoGames also released the game’s main theme “Driving them back” – It can be listened to on the game’s Blog. The high-quality tracks were composed by the award-winning studio Knights of Soundtrack.
For more info, visit http://blog.tribalwars2.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goliath Launches on Kickstarter
- Independent videogame developer Whalebox Studios today announced the launch of the Kickstarter funding campaign for Goliath.
- PAX West 2017: MXM Titus & Natium Defense Line Preview
- Next week will be a turning point for Master X Master, NCSoft's battle arena, with a new ranked season & new content, too.
- Dragon Quest Builders Launch Review
- So your ultimate goal is to build civilization back to its former glory and finally defeat the Dragon Lord.