Tribal Wars 2 – Orchestral Version of Main Theme Now Available
InnoGames has released additional information on the soundtrack for its strategic browser game, Tribal Wars 2. Aside from numerous sound effects, the game will feature 14 orchestral audio tracks, creating the appropriate mood for massive PvP-battles between players. InnoGames also released the game’s main theme “Driving them back” – It can be listened to on the game’s Blog. The high-quality tracks were composed by the award-winning studio Knights of Soundtrack.
For more info, visit http://blog.tribalwars2.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Confirms New Name, Evilbane, for Anticipated Mobile ARPG
- The action RPG known as 'Raven' in South Korea will arrive for the worldwide market on iOS and Android later this year as Evilbane.
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...
- Hearthstone: 2017 HCT Spring Championship Recap & Highlights
- It's time for another major Hearthstone tournament! This time around, a ticket to the World Championship is up for grabs to those that ca...