Tribal Wars 2 – Orchestral Version of Main Theme Now Available
InnoGames has released additional information on the soundtrack for its strategic browser game, Tribal Wars 2. Aside from numerous sound effects, the game will feature 14 orchestral audio tracks, creating the appropriate mood for massive PvP-battles between players. InnoGames also released the game’s main theme “Driving them back” – It can be listened to on the game’s Blog. The high-quality tracks were composed by the award-winning studio Knights of Soundtrack.
For more info, visit http://blog.tribalwars2.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"
- MOGA From PowerA Continues to March Towards Launch
- Power A, developer of the MOGA Controller continues towards launch and will be playable for the first time at PAX Prime. The MOGA Controller i...
- Company of Heroes 2 Launches Free Observer Mode and Mod Tools
- SEGA and Relic Entertainment are launching a brand new update for the award-winning real-time strategy game Company of Heroes 2™ adding two ...