Tribal Wars 2 – Orchestral Version of Main Theme Now Available
InnoGames has released additional information on the soundtrack for its strategic browser game, Tribal Wars 2. Aside from numerous sound effects, the game will feature 14 orchestral audio tracks, creating the appropriate mood for massive PvP-battles between players. InnoGames also released the game’s main theme “Driving them back” – It can be listened to on the game’s Blog. The high-quality tracks were composed by the award-winning studio Knights of Soundtrack.
For more info, visit http://blog.tribalwars2.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- BATALJ's Closed Beta is Officially Live
- BATALJ, the online turn-based strategy title is now live in Closed Beta today, and you can get a key at the link below.
- Mikedot's MMO Predictions 2016 - The Rise of Action Arena eSports
- As MMORPGs slowly continue to dwindle in popularity and MOBAs remain in the spotlight, the industry seems to be fixated on competitive gaming.
- Star Supremacy Launches Giveaway
- Barbily Games has announced an iPod Touch giveaway to celebrate the upcoming expansion to Star Supremacy.