The Alchemist Code
The Alchemist Code is an upcoming free-to-play Japanese strategy RPG developed by Fuji&gumi Games for iOS and Android. In The Alchemist Code players can experience classically tactical gameplay in intense missions with gloriously animated 3D battles.
With the seven deadly sins running rampant you’ll need to be ready for anything at any moment. Customize your own strategic team of characters and deploy them on battlefields with multi-dimensional planes. Having different elevations and orientations to manage during battles means every little move counts and could leave your team either exposed or in a steadfast formation. Use your gut and your mind to outsmart your opponents.
Little is known about The Alchemist Code at the moment, but with stunning anime-styled cut scenes and epic audio in terms of both music and voice acting it is sure to impress with its production quality! Will you prevail and bring change to the world?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fuji&gumi Games
- Publisher: gumi Inc.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Description: The Alchemist Code is an upcoming free-to-play Japanese strategy RPG where players can manage a team of characters on a multi-level battlefield. With stunning anime-styled cut scenes and cast of well-known voice actors it is sure to impress with its production quality!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Mage Poker
- GTArcade has introduced poker to the world of Magerealm. Here's their take on this new system!
- Entropia Universe - MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today that MindArk has made a dec...
- SMITE God Review - Olorun, Ruler of the Heavens
- Olorun, Ruler of the Heavens is certainly first in his class in a very small pool of gods - Mage hunters.