The Alchemist Code
The Alchemist Code is an upcoming free-to-play Japanese strategy RPG developed by Fuji&gumi Games for iOS and Android. In The Alchemist Code players can experience classically tactical gameplay in intense missions with gloriously animated 3D battles.
With the seven deadly sins running rampant you’ll need to be ready for anything at any moment. Customize your own strategic team of characters and deploy them on battlefields with multi-dimensional planes. Having different elevations and orientations to manage during battles means every little move counts and could leave your team either exposed or in a steadfast formation. Use your gut and your mind to outsmart your opponents.
Little is known about The Alchemist Code at the moment, but with stunning anime-styled cut scenes and epic audio in terms of both music and voice acting it is sure to impress with its production quality! Will you prevail and bring change to the world?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fuji&gumi Games
- Publisher: gumi Inc.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Description: The Alchemist Code is an upcoming free-to-play Japanese strategy RPG where players can manage a team of characters on a multi-level battlefield. With stunning anime-styled cut scenes and cast of well-known voice actors it is sure to impress with its production quality!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arcane Saga Marches Toward Beta Test On May 7
- Beta testing for Arcane Saga - previously Prius Online - will be starting in May 2013.
- Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf Out Now
- Firefly Studios today released an ambitious new expansion for Stronghold Kingdoms — Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf, available now for...