The Alchemist Code
The Alchemist Code is an upcoming free-to-play Japanese strategy RPG developed by Fuji&gumi Games for iOS and Android. In The Alchemist Code players can experience classically tactical gameplay in intense missions with gloriously animated 3D battles.
With the seven deadly sins running rampant you’ll need to be ready for anything at any moment. Customize your own strategic team of characters and deploy them on battlefields with multi-dimensional planes. Having different elevations and orientations to manage during battles means every little move counts and could leave your team either exposed or in a steadfast formation. Use your gut and your mind to outsmart your opponents.
Little is known about The Alchemist Code at the moment, but with stunning anime-styled cut scenes and epic audio in terms of both music and voice acting it is sure to impress with its production quality! Will you prevail and bring change to the world?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fuji&gumi Games
- Publisher: gumi Inc.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Topdeck Tutor: HOTG (Ah Puch Midrange)
- Last time, I talked about a new faction, the Hindu Pantheon and their very control-heavy playstyle with Ganesha. Mayan are my favorite though!
- The Crew: Closed Beta on July 23rd
- Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ will be available on November 11, for Xbox One, the all...
- Martial Arts MMO Age of Wushu Arrives on Steam Today
- Snail Games announced today that its highly popular martial arts MMO, Age of Wushu, will be available for free on the Steam PC digital service...