Project Genesis Announces New Steam Page and Inaugural Development Stream
Project Genesis is a mash-up of the FPS and space-combat genres and will be arriving on Steam today (June 4th, 2019). A new cinematic trailer is available on their Steam Page for a glimpse into the future of what’s coming to this science-fiction game world. It will highlight how mankind has rediscovered ancient technology, using it to reach the stars. In addition to this, Project Genesis will be releasing their inaugural development stream on their Steam Page, linked below from a private playtest session. This will be broadcast to the public, and developers will be present to answer questions. Players can join in to watch today, at 2 pm PST.
The initial stream is the beginning of broader transparency in developing Project Genesis by utilizing the Steam platform to create a community-driven development model. The community will play a crucial role in helping direct feature priorities and the team at 8 Circuit Studios will recognize players who help lay the groundwork for Project Genesis by awarding cosmetic badges that can be displayed on ships, inside player profiles and more. Badges will be recognized for contribution across four pillars of the game and its community’s development:
- Test Pilots: community members focused on identifying and resolving game bugs
- Ambassadors: community members that help engage on behalf of Project Genesis, answering questions and offering knowledgeable information across social platforms
- Pioneers: community members creating and sharing original content across social platforms
- Ace Pilots: community members who have deep gameplay expertise and are focused on competitive mechanics and play-balance
Players interested in joining the closed alpha and follow this link to subscribe to their newsletter. It will give information on playtesting schedules and how to participate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Launches Warrior's Journey Expansion
- Snail’s hallmark martial arts sandbox MMO Age of Wushu launched its latest expansion recently.
- SMITE Patch Removes Domination Mode
- HiRez shows that their mythology based free MOBA, SMITE, still remains very much in flux as their Domination match is removed from the playabl...
- ASTA Initial Beta Is Now Live
- The initial beta test for the new Asian fantasy MMORPG ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds has begun.