Project Genesis is a 3D team-based competitive multiplayer game featuring intense FPS action and dynamic 3rd-person ship-to-ship space combat.
“It is a time of unprecedented change.
Discovered in the 21st century, the ancient technology of a lost civilization has been recreated: gravitational warp. With this new capability, the three great human achievements (space travel, genetic advances, and artificial intelligence) changed our species forever. AI are sent into the far reaches of space to prepare the local galaxy for colonization.
Out in the Thresh, the frontier of explored space, old factions and rivalries ignite between the forerunner AI. Is it old rivalries reigniting, or is a mysterious shipwreck hold the key to averting a catastrophic war of AI, fighting over the only remaining scarce resource: biological human consciousness.”
►Don’t Get Cocky: Pilot your plucky spacecraft with intuitively designed controls making navigation and battle a breeze.
►Smooth As Silk: Seamlessly dive into first-person shooting after breaching your opponent’s vessel in an effort to slay your foes and take control of their ship.
►Open Options: Master the basic mechanics and develop your own sense of style with a wide variety of options in weapons, abilities, roles, utilities, support craft, and more.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 22, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 8 CIRCUIT STUDIOS
- Publisher: 8 CIRCUIT STUDIOS
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Good Graphics
- -Sub-Par Gameplay Control
- -Multiplayer Matchmaking Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Quad-core Intel+/AMD processor, 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660+/AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU+
- Description: Project Genesis is a 3D team-based competitive multiplayer game featuring intense FPS action and dynamic 3rd-person ship-to-ship space combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...
- Heroes of the Storm Launch Review
- HotS is not a LoL-killer. It stands out on its own merits, without trying to crush the competition.