Riders of Icarus
Riders of Icarus is a fantasy MMORPG by WeMade Entertainment and published by Nexon America. Featuring exhilarating aerial combat unlike anything ever seen before in the genre, Riders of Icarus has players taking flight on the backs of fantastical beasts, ranging from ferocious bears to fire-breathing dragons, to fight by both land and air in the unprecedented experience MMO players have been waiting for.
Fantasy Takes Flight Become a Rider of Icarus and soar as far and wide as your imagination takes you in an exhilarating MMORPG fantasy world filled with non-stop action and adventure
Rule the Sky in Battle: Tame and ride fearsome winged beasts into explosive aerial battles as you scorch the skies of enemy legions in thrilling PvE and PvP combat.
Explore an Epic World: Ride fearsome winged beasts across dangerous lands filled with non-stop action and adventure.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 06, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WeMade Entertainment
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- +Amazing mount & pet system.
- +Visually appealing.
- -Extremely grindy.
- -Heavily pay to win.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz or higher / AMD FX-6200 @3.3GHz or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 460 (1GB) or better / Radeon HD 6870 (1GB) or better
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Featuring exhilarating aerial combat unlike anything ever seen before in the genre, Riders of Icarus has players taking flight on the backs of fantastical beasts, ranging from ferocious bears to fire-breathing dragons, to fight by both land and air .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rustbucket Rumble Beta Review
- Rustbucket Rumble is a unique 2-D arena fighter, with stages set up similar to Super Smash Brothers or Playstation All-Stars.
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Brings Cross-Server GvG and More
- League of Angels' turn-based mobile RPG, Paradise Land has released its first major update for 2018 today.
- Skara The Blade Remains Chosen for Microsoft Ventures Accelerator
- Skara: The Blade Remains announces news that it was chosen for mentoring with Microsoft in its development.