Riders of Icarus – First Look
Riders of Icarus is an upcoming free-to-play action-adventure MMORPG featuring exhilarating aerial combat unlike anything ever seen before in the genre. Players take flight on the backs of fantastical beasts, ranging from ferocious bears to fire-breathing dragons, to fight by both land and air in the unprecedented experience MMO players have been waiting for.
In Riders of Icarus, players will explore a vast, majestic and ever-expanding world where they can collect and train hundreds of different wild beasts, taming them to become rideable mounts with unique special abilities. As a legendary Rider, with renowned combat abilities, players will coordinate with other heroes both in the air and on the ground to engage in theatrical boss battles utilizing the game’s frenetic action-oriented melee combo system. With hundreds of ground and aerial mounts to collect, the sky is no longer the limit for the Riders of Icarus, who fight to protect mankind from an ancient invading evil.
Players participating in the final closed beta play a crucial role in providing valuable developer feedback. Following the completion of the closed beta, WeMade will work to implement changes based on consumer input ahead of the open beta on July 6. Players who purchase one of the Riders of Icarus Founder’s Packs will also be given a seven-day Head Start with access to the game beginning on June 29.
Want to get a taste before the closed beta ends? Grab a beta key now!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Alarak & Braxis Holdout Update Review
- The latest patch introduces us to a new Protoss hero, Alarak, and a new battleground set in the Starcraft universe!
- League of Legends Patch 5.18 and Kindred Champion Revealed
- League of Legends offers its overview of Kindred, the first of its kind hunter designed for roaming the jungle, spreading fear and uncertainty
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the three year anniversary of Jade Dynasty.