Riders of Icarus
Riders of Icarus is a fantasy MMORPG by WeMade Entertainment and published by Nexon America. Featuring exhilarating aerial combat unlike anything ever seen before in the genre, Riders of Icarus has players taking flight on the backs of fantastical beasts, ranging from ferocious bears to fire-breathing dragons, to fight by both land and air in the unprecedented experience MMO players have been waiting for.
Fantasy Takes Flight Become a Rider of Icarus and soar as far and wide as your imagination takes you in an exhilarating MMORPG fantasy world filled with non-stop action and adventure
Rule the Sky in Battle: Tame and ride fearsome winged beasts into explosive aerial battles as you scorch the skies of enemy legions in thrilling PvE and PvP combat.
Explore an Epic World: Ride fearsome winged beasts across dangerous lands filled with non-stop action and adventure.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 06, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WeMade Entertainment
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz or higher / AMD FX-6200 @3.3GHz or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 460 (1GB) or better / Radeon HD 6870 (1GB) or better
- HDD: 30 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- 8-Bit Armies Has Launched
- Petroglyph's 8-Bit Armies is now available on Steam, GOG.com, The Humble Store, and on the official 8-Bit Armies site!
- Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Adds Weather and More
- Gloria VIctis Prealpha weather The holidays are over, and the team producing Gloria Victis is back at work with major changes in the game...
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...