Everquest Next Landmark: Closed Beta Now Available
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment announced that Landmark has transitioned from its Alpha stage into Closed Beta. Coming off a successful Alpha, the team is ready to open Landmark for more players, more discoveries and more creativity.
“Alpha was an extraordinary time where the players blew us away with their creations at every turn,” said Dave Georgeson, Director of Development for the EverQuest franchise. “Time and time again, players are discovering and building things with our tools in ways that we didn’t even know were possible … we simply cannot wait to see how Landmark evolves with the start of Closed Beta.”
For more information on Landmark, visit https://www.eqnlandmark.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- Maplestory: 'Attack on Titan' Themed Content Coming Soon
- “Attack on Titan” has joined forces with Nexon America’s MapleStory to bring a wealth of new content to the immersive MMORPG. For a limi...
- Dragon Heroes Review
- Dragon Heroes isn’t as different as you might think from other popular mobile games, but its core gameplay is exactly what you could want.