Everquest Next Landmark: Closed Beta Now Available
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment announced that Landmark has transitioned from its Alpha stage into Closed Beta. Coming off a successful Alpha, the team is ready to open Landmark for more players, more discoveries and more creativity.
“Alpha was an extraordinary time where the players blew us away with their creations at every turn,” said Dave Georgeson, Director of Development for the EverQuest franchise. “Time and time again, players are discovering and building things with our tools in ways that we didn’t even know were possible … we simply cannot wait to see how Landmark evolves with the start of Closed Beta.”
For more information on Landmark, visit https://www.eqnlandmark.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Review
- In a galaxy far far away we can finally venture off onto planets after the first Elite Dangerous expansion!
- Rising Generals: Launching with New Trailer
- InnoGames just published a 90 seconds launch trailer for its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. It offers a roundup of the ...
- Brawl Busters Offers Lethal Weapons
- Lethal Weapons is the latest update to hit Brawl Busters, starting today.