Crossout Announces May 30 Launch Date
Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games announce that they will launch the post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMO Crossout on May 30 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Players who purchase a Crossout Founders bundle on the PlayStation Store starting May 16 will receive early access to the game.
Stanislav Skorb, CEO of Targem Games, stated:
Crossout blends high-octane MMO gameplay with the unique ability to customize vehicles. In the Closed Beta, our players have crafted vehicles we never imagined possible, terrifying in design and deadly in their execution. They have designed hundreds of thousands of never before seen machines, and more than 65,000 of them have issued blueprints for road warriors to emulate. We cannot wait to see what they craft when we launch the game on PC and consoles.
The launch of Crossout will add new features, including the game’s fifth faction, the Steppenwolves. New weapons will be added including player guided rockets, wheeled combat drones, and mechanical legs. A racing mode, advanced cabins, exclusive parts, and new maps are also incoming. More info can be found on the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
- "Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players to Forsaken World will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,...
- Webzen Portal Hits 6 Year Mark
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, launched its 6th anniversary game events today, celebrating 6 years of its glo
- Guns and Robots: Now on Steam
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots for is now available for digital download on PC through Ste...