Crossout Announces May 30 Launch Date
Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games announce that they will launch the post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMO Crossout on May 30 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Players who purchase a Crossout Founders bundle on the PlayStation Store starting May 16 will receive early access to the game.
Stanislav Skorb, CEO of Targem Games, stated:
Crossout blends high-octane MMO gameplay with the unique ability to customize vehicles. In the Closed Beta, our players have crafted vehicles we never imagined possible, terrifying in design and deadly in their execution. They have designed hundreds of thousands of never before seen machines, and more than 65,000 of them have issued blueprints for road warriors to emulate. We cannot wait to see what they craft when we launch the game on PC and consoles.
The launch of Crossout will add new features, including the game’s fifth faction, the Steppenwolves. New weapons will be added including player guided rockets, wheeled combat drones, and mechanical legs. A racing mode, advanced cabins, exclusive parts, and new maps are also incoming. More info can be found on the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Anarchy Online Welcomes a New Beginning in Update 18.7
- Anarchy Online launches Update 18.7, a significant and hefty update which introduces a new player experience and much more.
- The Top Most Popular Free MMORPGs
- Many free to play MMOs have many more players and are growing in popularity much faster. Here are some of the most well known.
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.