Crossout Announces May 30 Launch Date
Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games announce that they will launch the post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMO Crossout on May 30 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Players who purchase a Crossout Founders bundle on the PlayStation Store starting May 16 will receive early access to the game.
Stanislav Skorb, CEO of Targem Games, stated:
Crossout blends high-octane MMO gameplay with the unique ability to customize vehicles. In the Closed Beta, our players have crafted vehicles we never imagined possible, terrifying in design and deadly in their execution. They have designed hundreds of thousands of never before seen machines, and more than 65,000 of them have issued blueprints for road warriors to emulate. We cannot wait to see what they craft when we launch the game on PC and consoles.
The launch of Crossout will add new features, including the game’s fifth faction, the Steppenwolves. New weapons will be added including player guided rockets, wheeled combat drones, and mechanical legs. A racing mode, advanced cabins, exclusive parts, and new maps are also incoming. More info can be found on the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Roundup #4
- I realized that Super Regionals is next week, there's new stuff in HOTG, and there are always things that make me go "Huh" in ...
- Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade Entering Closed Alpha Testing
- In today's "State of the Crusade," Eternal Crusade's Senior Producer announced that the game will be heading into closed a...
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
- Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier.