Crossout Announces May 30 Launch Date
Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games announce that they will launch the post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMO Crossout on May 30 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Players who purchase a Crossout Founders bundle on the PlayStation Store starting May 16 will receive early access to the game.
Stanislav Skorb, CEO of Targem Games, stated:
Crossout blends high-octane MMO gameplay with the unique ability to customize vehicles. In the Closed Beta, our players have crafted vehicles we never imagined possible, terrifying in design and deadly in their execution. They have designed hundreds of thousands of never before seen machines, and more than 65,000 of them have issued blueprints for road warriors to emulate. We cannot wait to see what they craft when we launch the game on PC and consoles.
The launch of Crossout will add new features, including the game’s fifth faction, the Steppenwolves. New weapons will be added including player guided rockets, wheeled combat drones, and mechanical legs. A racing mode, advanced cabins, exclusive parts, and new maps are also incoming. More info can be found on the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2 Winter Update: Wraith-Night
- Wraith-Night goes even further by changing the number of players and is played with only one team of five on the map. This team can be compose...
- Path of Exile: First Ever Charity Race Raises Almost $20K for Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that their first charity race event has already raised almost $20,000 to benefit the Child's Play cha...
- Blade & Soul Announces Launch and Esports Plans
- This is a big day for us, as we’re able to share the official launch date of Blade & Soul for all Western players