Dota 2 7.00 Update Now Live
Valve has launched Dota 2‘s 7.00 Update. This massive end-of-year update ushers in a new season, with a new hero as the mascot.
The game’s new hero, Sun Wukong, is based on the classic Monkey King character of Chinese legend. A melee character with a stun, lifesteal, and disguise features, Sun Wukong is bound to become a new favorite in lanes.
Another major part of the update is the introduction of a new pregame system. This splits pre-game into two phases. The first phase, Picking, offers new filters to allow players to pick and lock in the perfect hero for the match with specialized team strength analysis. The second phase, Strategy, lets players plan lanes and wards, purchase starting items, change hero loadout, and more while the game loads in the background.
The 7.00 update also features a redesigned user interface that gives players more of a battlefield view, adds hero talent trees and a backpack system, and improved graphics. All the details can be found at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Apollo's Racer Rumble Patch Livestream Recap
- Today was another SMITE patch note reveal stream - and this one's an exciting one as Patch 4.6 includes Apollo's Racer Rumble, a new...
- Vampire Tribunals: Now on Android
- Today mobile video game publisher Clazz Games and developer Raincrow Studios launched Vampire Tribunals on Google Play, extending the real-wor...
- Great Big War Game on back on Steam
- Rubicon Development are delighted to announce that their critically acclaimed strategy title Great Big War Game is now available on Steam once...