Planetside Arena is an offshoot/sequel FPS to the popular Planetside and Planetside 2 planetary combat shooters.
►Play Massive Clash or Battle Royale in matches including up to 500 players. Massive Clash is 250v250, whereas Battle Royale is solo or teams of 3.
►Additional modes being introduced each season, including: Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Global Conquest, and others.
►Hop aboard ATVs and tanks, or propel yourself across the battlefield with your jetpack.
Combat Medic, Assault, Engineer
Undoubtedly. Founders packs currently available.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Battle Royale, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10, (64 Bit REQUIRED)
- CPU: Intel i5-2500K
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Planetside Arena is an offshoot/sequel FPS to the popular Planetside and Planetside 2 planetary combat shooters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Begins Closed Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced the launch of Maestia's closed beta test.
- TERA: Rising to Enter the Wounded World on July 8
- En Masse Entertainment announces the Wounded World update for TERA:Rising, introducing new dungeons and more.