Dungeon Fighter Online
Dungeon Fighter Online is a 2D online mulitplayer action RPG that closely resembles old school beat’ em ups like Streets of Rage & Double Dragon. DFO retains an classic arcade look and feel while featuring special effects, deep gameplay akin to fighting games and social features found in most modern MMOs.
Arcade action: Perform thousands of unique combats, battle against challenging minions and bosses
Co-op play: Team up with up to three other players to do battle across tons of dungeons in order to achieve a high score and better rewards
Player vs. Player: Compete against players from around the world in a fair and balanced arena environment.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neople
- Publisher: Neople
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Tons of playable classes+
- Low system requirements+
- Addictive gameplay+
- -Poor visual quality on modern PCs
- -Latency issues
- -Restricted gold and trade functions
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 DUO E7500
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Any GPU with 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces Retro-Gaming Mode
- Jump into a retro world through the month of April in Guild Wars 2.
- Kritika: Chaos Unleashed reaches 400 million downloads
- After passing 300 million downloads in July 2013, leading mobile games publisher GAMEVIL has now surpassed 400 million mobile game downloads. ...
- Uncharted Waters Online Opens the Door to Historical Korea
- Land, ho! Uncharted Waters Online, the historical massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG), sails into brand new territory with...