Create the universe as you see fit.
Dual Universe is a sandbox Sci-Fo MMORPG for the PC, created by Novaquark. Set within a continuous single-shard universe, players can immerse themselves in a world that they can freely edit to build any construction they want. With millions of planets to explore and gameplay based around exploration, mining, crafting, trade, politics and warfare, Dual Universe gives plenty of opportunities for emergence experiences.
Enjoy a MEGA Massively Multiplayer Game where players interact on only one server, one world with no boundaries, zones or instances along with spontaneous gameplay mechanisms that enable players to create their own societies, action and adventure.
In Dual Universe, you can customize a fully editable world: dig, deploy, craft, create and shape almost everything. Enjoy giant player-made ships and constructions can be inhabited and host large crews, as well as Script-able constructions using LUA with players building their own piloting, AI or factory automation.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Novaquark
- Publisher: Novaquark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Single megaserver game world
- +Tons of enviroment customization
- +Good visual presentation
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Set within a continuous single-shard universe, players can immerse themselves in a world that they can freely edit to build any construction they want.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.
- FanDuel Announces Acquisition of Leading eSports Platform, AlphaDraft
- FanDuel Inc. (www.fanduel.com), the largest one-day fantasy sports operator, today announced it has acquired leading fantasy eSports platform,
- Warlocks Kickstarter Preview
- Warlocks! Each level has a series of stages, similar to the Mario titles (1-1, 1-2, et cetera). Each of these stages have a number of waves of...