Magicka: Wizard Wars to Begin Open Beta on May 27
Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online competitive multiplayer game of misdirected magic, is going to begin an Open Beta phase on May 27. Currently available via Steam Early Access, Magicka: Wizard Wars will be playable for free by those who demonstrate a lack of self-preservation instinct when the title enters its Open Beta phase. Robe enthusiasts everywhere still have the chance to experience the friendly-firing frenzy of Magicka: Wizard Wars as it draws nearer to launch and test whether their friendships can withstand repeated spellcasting “incidents” by purchasing the title on Early Access and, in the process, nabbing exclusive goodies.
Eager spellcasters can get into Magicka: Wizard Wars straightaway here: http://access.wizardwars.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- eigoMANGA Will Showcase SteamOS Version Of Vanguard Princess At Evo 2016
- eigoMANGA will showcase the SteamOS beta version of Vanguard Princess at the Evolution 2016 Championship Series (Evo 2016).
- Darwin Project Major Customization Update Available on PC
- Starting today on the PC version of The Darwin Project, players can expand the contents of their dressing room by adding over 200 cosmetics.
- Rise of Ragnarok - Asunder Is Now Available on Mobile Devices
- A new fantasy Action MMORPG has risen from the minds of Yoozoo Games, and that's Rise of Ragnarok - Asunder.