Dual Universe’s Developer Novaquark Opens New Studio in Montreal
Novaquark, the minds behind upcoming single-shard sandbox MMO Dual Universe announced a new office today. They have created a new office in Montreal Canada, and also hired the former Eidos-Montreal head, Stéphane D’Astous, who will serve as General Manager. The ultimate goal of this new studio is to increase the development speed of the upcoming MMORPG. Dual Universe, slated to release in 2020 will now have this second office to assist the Paris, France team in the creation of the game. The Montreal studio plans to recruit up to 50 people, which will be focused on the game’s production. Interested persons in Canada can click this link to see the currently open positions. There is also an open invitation to see a Live-Demo of Dual Universe, this March in Montreal. Those interested can click the link below to register for the event, which takes place on March 5th.
“It’s a true honor to join the Novaquark team and open a world-class studio in Montréal. Working with a visionary genius like Jean-Christophe is a rare opportunity that I could not refuse. The game on which we will be working on, Dual Universe, is an immensely ambitious game that will change the way we experience and play video games. No other gaming studio in Montreal is working on this type of game, it’s a great addition to our city.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online Sends Out Last Scale Test Invites
- ZeniMax announces its release of invites for its last scale test for Elder Scrolls Online - this time with no NDA and a reward for players.
- TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
- Scheduled for release in May, TERA Secrets & Shadows promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content including a new class.
- Final Fantasy XIV - The Rising Seasonal Event Begins in August
- All players over level 30 are invited to take part in the next Seasonal Event in Final Fantasy XIV, "The Rising".