Dual Universe: Beta Date & Subscription Model Announced
Novaquark, the developer behind Dual Universe, has revealed that the much-anticipated Beta for its groundbreaking Massively Multiplayer Online video game will release on August 27. A final launch date is scheduled for 2021. The team is planning its final content wipe for the Beta release, making it an ideal time to start rebuilding civilization.
The company has also stated that it plans on dropping the NDA when the Beta releases on August 27. “We’ve been working on Dual Universe for over four years, and after completing the foundation for all main gameplay pillars, we’re presenting a solid idea of what this unique game offers to players, and a fully playable game for Beta.” said Novaquark CEO Jean-Christophe Baillie. “This is a huge milestone for us, as it is the culmination of so much hard work from the developers and a direct result of the community’s commitment to improve the game. I’m incredibly proud of everyone involved.”
Novaquark has opted for a subscription model once the Beta goes live. Players looking to experience Dual Universe will have several pricing options available at that time. The company has positioned the game to be accessible, so that players don’t have to shelve out too much per year. Subscriptions begin at $6.99/month, with three options available at launch (with more to come later on). The longer your subscription, the more you save annually, with the 12-month option including two free months in the price.
Players can expect this pricing model to carry on after the game’s launch in 2021. Alpha backers will receive access to the Beta for free, but should hurry because Alpha packs will soon stop being sold on the company’s website.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conqueror's Blade: Rattan Resistance Update Released
- Conqueror's Blade launches its Rattan Resistance update, with five new units and more.
- Super Dungeon Bros Confirms Worldwide Retail Release
- Wired Productions announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of SDB.
- Guild Wars 2: Seeds of Truth Teaser Video Revealed
- The last episode of Guild Wars 2’s Living World left Tyria’s heroes stunned. Moments after tracking down a fabled dragon egg that could be...