Destiny’s Sword is a 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring unique social gameplay mechanics and intense cinematic combat.
I’ve Got You: Recover from the rigors of war by keeping on eye on your character’s mental state and cooperating with others to manage a variety of realistic pschological stresses.
Tie the Knot: Bond with other players by working in tandem to overcome the consequences of conflict and sharing your unique hero’s personality, quirks, backstory, and more!
All Together Now: Represent and fight for your group’s share of spoils in a large-scale ongoing faction war.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 2Dogs Games
- Publisher: 2Dogs Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550+/ATI Radeon HD 6XXX+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Destiny’s Sword is a 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring unique social gameplay mechanics and intense cinematic combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Houses of Morrowind Launches in March
- The next major content expansion to The Elder Scrolls: Legends since last years "Heroes of Skyrim" is coming this month.
- SMITE Winter's Bite Patch Notes Reveal
- This afternoon, Smite revealed the patch notes for update 3.4, continuing changes in Season 3 and revealing the next God, Skadi.
- Naruto Online November Events Announced
- Oasis Games Ltd, a leading independent publisher, today announced its in-game events for the month of November for Naruto Online.