Destiny’s Sword is a 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring unique social gameplay mechanics and intense cinematic combat.
I’ve Got You: Recover from the rigors of war by keeping on eye on your character’s mental state and cooperating with others to manage a variety of realistic pschological stresses.
Tie the Knot: Bond with other players by working in tandem to overcome the consequences of conflict and sharing your unique hero’s personality, quirks, backstory, and more!
All Together Now: Represent and fight for your group’s share of spoils in a large-scale ongoing faction war.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 2Dogs Games
- Publisher: 2Dogs Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550+/ATI Radeon HD 6XXX+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Destiny’s Sword is a 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring unique social gameplay mechanics and intense cinematic combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Knights Announced for Global Launch in Late 2015
- Seven Knights debuted in Korea last year and has consistently held a top five spot on the Google Play Store – reaching #1 in September.
- Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
- Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4, just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2.
- Hearthstone Reveals Curse of Naxxramas Adventure
- Blizzard Entertainment has revealed at PAX East a new development for Hearthstone: the Curse of Naxxramas.