Destiny’s Sword is a 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring unique social gameplay mechanics and intense cinematic combat.
I’ve Got You: Recover from the rigors of war by keeping on eye on your character’s mental state and cooperating with others to manage a variety of realistic pschological stresses.
Tie the Knot: Bond with other players by working in tandem to overcome the consequences of conflict and sharing your unique hero’s personality, quirks, backstory, and more!
All Together Now: Represent and fight for your group’s share of spoils in a large-scale ongoing faction war.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 2Dogs Games
- Publisher: 2Dogs Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550+/ATI Radeon HD 6XXX+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Destiny’s Sword is a 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring unique social gameplay mechanics and intense cinematic combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Saga: Chapter III Available Now
- Naruto Saga announces the launch of its Chapter III update, introducing new faction war events, transformations, and more.
- Aeria Games announces Dragon Crusade
- Closed beta registration has begun for Dragon Crusade, a new MMORTS from Aeria Games.
- Tales Runner: Official Release Now Available
- After two extremely successful beta tests, OGPlanet is pleased to announce that Tales Runner has officially been fully released.