Dungeon Fighter Online Weapons Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
We’re treated to another short promotional video by Nexon for their 2D side-scrolling arcade beat-em-up MMORPG Dungeon Fighter Online. The game has five base classes which are Slayer, Fighter, Priest, Gunner, and Mage. Each of these classes has a number of weapon types at their disposal. Some of these weapons have long reach, others have fast attack rates, and other properties. Players are encouraged to try different typess to see which fits their playstyle best. DFO is very similar to Battle of Destiny, which is a Malaysian MMORPG with the same 2D side-scrolling style. Nexon is best known for MapleStory, another 2D game with brightly colored anime graphics. Other Nexon titles include Mabinogi and Combat Arms. To learn more about Dungeon Fighter Online, check out the official MMOHuts Dungeon Fighter Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARCHLORD 2 Releases Its Next Major Update
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 has just relea...
- SMITE Hosts Ultimate God Weekend
- Hi-Rez Studios is offering players a chance to play all gods for free this weekend, May 30 through June 2.
- Lime Odyssey reveals the Muris
- Aeria Games has revealed more about the Muris, one of the three playable races in Lime Odyssey.