Destiny’s Sword Hits Their Kickstarter Goal
2Dogs Games are proud to announce today that they hit their Kickstarter goal for Destiny’s Sword. Their next stop is PAX West, where players will be able to stop by their booth and play the demo of the game, say hi to their development team, and try out this potentially groundbreaking MMO for themselves. The 2Dogs team will offer more chances to peek behind the curtain of the development process, as beta tests and more come up. Interested parties should also keep their eyes open on the Destiny’s Sword website for chances to participate in the tests for this genre-bending MMORPG, with a backstory by sci-fi author M.D. Cooper. Testing on PC will begin on Steam in early 2020, and it can be wishlisted here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3on3 FreeStyle Releases Major Update for Xbox One
- The first major update for 3on3 FreeStyle's Xbox One version releases today, ever since its initial launch last August.
- SpeedRunners: Over 600,000 units sold
- tinyBuild Games has just annoucned that their flagship title SpeedRunners has now sold more than 600,000 units on Steam Early Access.
- Kal Online Halloween Event Announced
- Inixsoft has announced their MMORPG, Kal Online, will run a pumpkin themed series of Halloween events from October 29th through November 5th.