Destiny’s Sword Hits Their Kickstarter Goal
2Dogs Games are proud to announce today that they hit their Kickstarter goal for Destiny’s Sword. Their next stop is PAX West, where players will be able to stop by their booth and play the demo of the game, say hi to their development team, and try out this potentially groundbreaking MMO for themselves. The 2Dogs team will offer more chances to peek behind the curtain of the development process, as beta tests and more come up. Interested parties should also keep their eyes open on the Destiny’s Sword website for chances to participate in the tests for this genre-bending MMORPG, with a backstory by sci-fi author M.D. Cooper. Testing on PC will begin on Steam in early 2020, and it can be wishlisted here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DARK ECLIPSE: First PlayStation VR MOBA Announces Launch Date
- SUNSOFT has announced that DARK ECLIPSE, its VR-designed MOBA, will launch globally on September 25, 2018 for PlayStation VR.
- Battle Hordes launches globally on iOS
- The global launch for the game by Xyrality, Battle Hordes is officially live! It's available on iOS and is a new free to play strategy MM...
- Quake Live Finally Leaves Beta
- On August 6, 2010 Quake Live finally entered full release. It had been operating in open beta testing before that. Two optional subscription t...