Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon in Korea, Sega in Japan, Megaxus in Indonesia, and soon North America and Europe by En Masse Entertainment.
In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of New Seoul, South Korea. The visuals are bright and cute while the combat takes after anime featuring hard hitting multi-hit combos, never ending juggle attacks, and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: En Masse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Goblins Vs Gnomes Review
- Goblins vs. Gnomes came out in an interesting way at least, debuting as an Arena-Only event. People who participated got to try a free arena m
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.