Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon in Korea, Sega in Japan, Megaxus in Indonesia, and soon North America and Europe by En Masse Entertainment.
In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of New Seoul, South Korea. The visuals are bright and cute while the combat takes after anime featuring hard hitting multi-hit combos, never ending juggle attacks, and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 06, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: En Masse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: In this action MORPG, players become a "CLOSER," a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of Seoul, South Korea.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- Brain Storm Review
- Brain Storm is certainly a unique game, which is refreshing with the staggering amount of generic MMORTS games.
- PAX West 2016 Day Two Recap
- Day two may as well have been called “Pax: The Hotel Adventures” because we spent basically our entire day in secret meetings in hotels.