Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon in Korea, Sega in Japan, Megaxus in Indonesia, and in North America and Europe by En Masse Entertainment.
In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of New Seoul, South Korea. The visuals are bright and cute while the combat takes after anime featuring hard hitting multi-hit combos, never ending juggle attacks, and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 06, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: En Masse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- Description: In this action MORPG, players become a "CLOSER," a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of Seoul, South Korea.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
- Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
- League of Legends - Patch 8.14 Discussion
- The last few League of Legends patches has been absolutely chock-full of updates, changes, and balance.