Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon in Korea, Sega in Japan, Megaxus in Indonesia, and soon North America and Europe by En Masse Entertainment.
In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of New Seoul, South Korea. The visuals are bright and cute while the combat takes after anime featuring hard hitting multi-hit combos, never ending juggle attacks, and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 06, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: En Masse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Velvet Sundown Enters Closed Beta Testing
- The pioneering new Dramagame Velvet Sundown, from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd., has begun its official closed beta test.
- Intel Extreme Masters goes into Anniversary Season with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The elite pro gaming tour is set to bring together professional computer game players across three continents.