Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon in Korea, Sega in Japan, Megaxus in Indonesia, and in North America and Europe by En Masse Entertainment.
In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of New Seoul, South Korea. The visuals are bright and cute while the combat takes after anime featuring hard hitting multi-hit combos, never ending juggle attacks, and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 06, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: En Masse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- Description: In this action MORPG, players become a "CLOSER," a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of Seoul, South Korea.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Move or Die News - 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
- Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
- Heavy Metal Machines Launches eSports Season with Cash Prizes
- Heavy Metal Machines is a truly unique PC Vehicular Combat MOBA, and they just announced a competitive queue feature.