Closers Teases Major Changes After This Week’s Update
After Closers‘ update this week, there are some big changes on the way to to the game. En Masse has been working hard on Closers, and even besides the Bai registration event, there is so much more going on. Character Balance will be arriving, as well as a complete overhaul of the Title and Achievement System. Players can look forward to new rewards and account-wide points progression on that end. The Achievements, Titles, and Costume menus will also see a redesign, to make them easier to navigate.
Of course, that’s not all. The Bai Pre-Creation Event will be hitting Closers, as well as the Divine Battle Celebration. For lapsed and new players, a New & Returning Event will arrive to help those players get caught up and receive some great items. Of course, there are new Premium Costumes, EMP Store Items, and BITNA STore Items. Finally, “A Rift in Time & Space”, the April Fool’s Dungeon will still be around until April 23rd.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Rings in the New Year
- Joymax is welcoming everyone to the new year with a new addition to their worldwide MMO sensation, Digimon Masters. Alongside a huge cash shop...
- Champions Online Nightmare Invasion Event Begins
- Millennium City has been invaded by unearthly creatures, and it is up to the Champions to stop them and protect the city!
- Bless Online Previews Royal Quests and Basel Gorge
- Bless Online previewed a pair of new content updates in a recent post on their website.