Closers Teases Major Changes After This Week’s Update
After Closers‘ update this week, there are some big changes on the way to to the game. En Masse has been working hard on Closers, and even besides the Bai registration event, there is so much more going on. Character Balance will be arriving, as well as a complete overhaul of the Title and Achievement System. Players can look forward to new rewards and account-wide points progression on that end. The Achievements, Titles, and Costume menus will also see a redesign, to make them easier to navigate.
Of course, that’s not all. The Bai Pre-Creation Event will be hitting Closers, as well as the Divine Battle Celebration. For lapsed and new players, a New & Returning Event will arrive to help those players get caught up and receive some great items. Of course, there are new Premium Costumes, EMP Store Items, and BITNA STore Items. Finally, “A Rift in Time & Space”, the April Fool’s Dungeon will still be around until April 23rd.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends - Updated Review (2013)
- League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena – MOBA – ran by Riot Games and is one of the most popular amongst them.
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.
- Auto Club Revolution: New Evolution Begins in June
- Two years after Auto Club Revolution’s introduction on PC, Eutechnyx today unveiled details of how the free-to-play motorsport experience is...