Closers Teases Major Changes After This Week’s Update
After Closers‘ update this week, there are some big changes on the way to to the game. En Masse has been working hard on Closers, and even besides the Bai registration event, there is so much more going on. Character Balance will be arriving, as well as a complete overhaul of the Title and Achievement System. Players can look forward to new rewards and account-wide points progression on that end. The Achievements, Titles, and Costume menus will also see a redesign, to make them easier to navigate.
Of course, that’s not all. The Bai Pre-Creation Event will be hitting Closers, as well as the Divine Battle Celebration. For lapsed and new players, a New & Returning Event will arrive to help those players get caught up and receive some great items. Of course, there are new Premium Costumes, EMP Store Items, and BITNA STore Items. Finally, “A Rift in Time & Space”, the April Fool’s Dungeon will still be around until April 23rd.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pocket Starships teams with STAR TREK for "Borg Invasion" Expansion
- Pocket Starships teams up with CBS Consumer Products for an upcoming expansion to the mobile/Browser called "Star Trek Borg Invasion"...
- War Of Angels Experiences Rebirth
- Neowiz Games has announced the special rebirth of War of Angels.
- Rumble Fighter's Transfer to GamesCampus Goes Through a Complicated Process
- Online game publisher GamesCampus is excited to announce that it will be taking over and relaunching the popular action fighting MMO game, Rum...