Mafia City H5 Closed Beta Has Begun
YOTTAGAME Studio has recently launched the Closed Beta version of ‘Mafia City H5’, a global server MMO built around the internal war and treachery found within the Mafia society. As the player, you’ll take on the role of a Mafia Boss, starting a crusade engulfed in battle, where your wits and power will serve you well in a quest to be King of the Underworld. Managing your men, your gang and clan are paramount, leading them to overpower your enemies, and only then can you expand your family and become a Godfather. Taking land, robbing banks, make good use of the resources you claim, from that, from clubs you own, protection fees and much more.
The global server is an interesting concept, crossing time zones and connecting players from various countries, providing 24 hours of non-stop battles. There are no language boundaries, just the tense, constant action of Mafia dons struggling to take the top spot. Be smart, work together with other clans when the opportunity arises to take down more powerful families, but don’t forget: It’s all about you and your clan at the end of the day.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Peach Blossom Island Sect Revealed
- Age of Wushu introduced a new hidden Sect (class), Peach Blossom Island for the upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.
- Supernova Ushers In Open Beta Phase
- After several closed beta phases and collecting player feedback and data to enhance the user experience, BNEA has improved Supernova.