Mabinogi updates Advent of the Goddess
Mabinogi has recently updated its game version. This January update has made a special revamp of the first storyline, Advent of the Goddess. Shorter wait times have been put in for books and translations, and many dungeons have had their overall difficulties reduced.
To celebrate the redesign, twenty random characters on each server that complete Advent of the Goddess will receive a Premium Human Character Card.
In addition to new items in the item shop, Mabinogi is also holding a special Wishing Tree event from now until January 27th. Players will receive a special item if they turn in 50 Wish Notes to a special tree near the Qilia Base Camp.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Teppen World Championships Kicks off in December 2019
- Players need to start getting ready now, because the TEPPEN World Championship is coming on December 21st, 2019.
- Moonrise: New mobile RPG by Kabam
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced it is working with Undead Labs to devel...
- Wild Terra 2017 State of the Alpha Preview
- Crafting is the most important feature in this game. That's right, not the open PVP.