Astellia is an MMORPG with a 2019 release date, being developed by Studio 8.
Set in a vibrant fantasy world, Astellians are heroes blessed by the stars to call upon magical allies known as Astells. Each Astellian is charged with protecting the innocents of the world, a task that will take them through the darkest dungeons and across countless battlefields.
►3 types of Astels will be at your disposal. Servants, Guardians, and Saviours. Saviours will be your “big cooldown” type abilities, while Servants will be your bread and butter, commonly used maneuvers. Guardians will have a high cost to maintain, limiting your options, but providing powerful benefits.
►Play solo or group up with friends in scaleable dungeons. More challenge = more reward!
►Join one of 3 factions and thrown down in Avalon in RvRvR type combat.
Each Astellian will select one of the 5 core classes, then customize that class with over 30 Astels, giving them powers associated with the Astel and class alike. The classes are Warrior, Assassin, Mage, Scholar, and Archer.
Unknown but likely.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Studio 8
- Publisher: Studio 8
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Astellia is an MMORPG with a 2019 release date, being developed by Studio 8.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War World Arena Championship Date Announced
- On November 25, the world's top summoners will compete in Los Angeles at the Microsoft Theater in the Summoners War World Arena Champions...
- MapleStory 2 Removing Fairfight In Next New Leaf Update
- MapleStory 2's development team has confirmed that its next update on February 28 will remove the Fairfight mechanic from much of its con...
- Forsaken World Mobile Officially Launching on July 23
- Fedeen Games today announced that Forsaken World Mobile, successor to the acclaimed PC series, will be released on July 23!