Astellia is an MMORPG with a 2019 release date, being developed by Studio 8.
Set in a vibrant fantasy world, Astellians are heroes blessed by the stars to call upon magical allies known as Astells. Each Astellian is charged with protecting the innocents of the world, a task that will take them through the darkest dungeons and across countless battlefields.
►3 types of Astels will be at your disposal. Servants, Guardians, and Saviours. Saviours will be your “big cooldown” type abilities, while Servants will be your bread and butter, commonly used maneuvers. Guardians will have a high cost to maintain, limiting your options, but providing powerful benefits.
►Play solo or group up with friends in scaleable dungeons. More challenge = more reward!
►Join one of 3 factions and thrown down in Avalon in RvRvR type combat.
Each Astellian will select one of the 5 core classes, then customize that class with over 30 Astels, giving them powers associated with the Astel and class alike. The classes are Warrior, Assassin, Mage, Scholar, and Archer.
Unknown but likely.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Studio 8
- Publisher: Studio 8
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Astellia is an MMORPG with a 2019 release date, being developed by Studio 8.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zoo 2: Animal Park Now Available as a Browser Game
- Zoo 2: Animal Park, formerly only available on mobile devices is now officially a browser game with cross-platform play.
- Brave Frontier Announces Tokyo Ghoul Collaboration
- gumi revealed today that starting tomorrow (June 26th, 2019), and running until July 24th, will be a Brave Frontier x Tokyo Ghoul collab.
- Hearthstone: Ranked and Balance Changes
- Far overdue no doubt, but appreciated nonetheless, 2 notable cards are receiving some major nerfs.