Outcast Odyssey: New Features Available
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. today released its first exciting major update for its free-to-play collectible card battle game, Outcast Odyssey, available on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
At the heart of Outcast Odyssey’s new content is the debut of the Event system, which lets players travel to new locations to take on special monsters for loot for themselves and their guilds. The addition of new Event Bundles in the in-game store allows lower-level explorers to participate in these adventures with useful cards and items. Players can also obtain new super-rare and epic cards to make their stands on the leaderboards.
Set in a world of high fantasy and magic, Outcast Odyssey combines the thoughtful tactics of a strategy card game with the action and adventure of RPG-based dungeon crawlers. Players can amass and construct powerful card decks to conquer dangerous territory in single-player mode, battle opponents in online multiplayer, and trade with friends and guild members.
Outcast Odyssey was developed to grow over time in several ways; in addition to new gameplay systems, rewards and challenges, BANDAI NAMCO Games partners with independent graphic artists to create unique artwork for each of its cards. The game launched last year with original designs from Warren Louw and Chuck Pires, whose creations pop on screen with stunning visual effects.
Outcast Odyssey and its latest update are now available to download for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as Android smartphones and tablets via Google Play. For more information on BANDAI NAMCO Games’ titles, please visit http://www.bandainamcogames.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FEAR Online: Launching on Steam October 17th
- Fans of the celebrated horror franchise will be able to engage in new, terrifying experiences within the F.E.A.R. universe. Following player f...
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Season Pass Details Revealed
- In our last DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE update we found out that Mira and Towa managed to get their hands on numerous characters from the DRAGON BAL...
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.