Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.
Introduced in the latest game update, System Battle is a scheduled event that players can take part in throughout the day, to compete against the opposing faction. Federation and Klingon fleets can queue to enter the new instanced map, and battle against each other to conquer planetoids and establish bases.
When the event time runs out, the faction that has captured the most space is declared the winner, with participating players receiving rewards. Top players also receive rewards based on their overall contribution to the effort.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free
- Shotgun News 12/11: ESO, EVE, Camelot Unchained, and More!
- The latest MMO news
- Dark and Light Coming to Steam in 2017
- Snail’s development team is busy focusing on polishing Dark and Light and optimizing the game with remarkable gameplay for Early Access.