GWENT: Journey 1 & 2 Return
CD PROJEKT RED today announced that both the first and second season of the Journey progression mode have returned to GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, featuring brand new rewards, on a permanent basis. This reintroduction coincides with Patch 10.5, also available now.
As with their original releases, both Season 1 ‘Geralt’ and Season 2 ‘Ciri’ will be available to players for free as well as via an optional Premium tier. All originally included vanities come part and parcel with both Journeys, but they will also be joined by brand-new unlockable rewards such as auras, cardbacks, trinkets, music, and trophies. Players who did not previously purchase or play these seasons will be able to unlock all items — old and new — by completing contracts. Those who previously purchased or played Journeys 1 & 2 can unlock new items by completing contracts, without needing to make any additional purchases, and will also be able to pick up right where they left off during their first playthrough.
When originally launched, the first and second season of Journey were available for a limited period of three months. With their reintroduction, both seasons will be available permanently, giving players an infinite amount of time to see all they have to offer. The character-specific stories will also be returning, available in their entirety from the start — so players who missed out on the stories of Geralt & Dandelion, as well as Ciri & Vesemir, will be able to discover each one for themselves this time around.
Alongside the return of the first two Journeys, Patch 10.5 was also introduced to GWENT, which features general balance changes and is available for free on all supported platforms. You can find out more details by reading the official patch notes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory 2017 World Championships Being Held in Singapore’s Kallang Theatre
- Super Evil Megacorp, developer and publisher of Vainglory, has announced it will hold the Vainglory 2017 World Championships in Singapore.
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Module Comes to Console in April
- The secrets of Chult's Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak's death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu.
- WarpPortal Resurrects Metal Assault
- Warpportal is thrilled to be hitting “continue” for GNISoft’s fantastically fun game Metal Assault!