Astellia Coming To Steam
Brunson E&A has announced that Astellia will launch on Steam on January 30. Astellia on Steam will feature the same content as the standalone version.
You can add the game to your Steam wishlist now on the official Steam page.
Per press release:
Everyone will also be able to take part in January’s special events:
- Dogavi Crescent Event which introduces an event dungeon (similar in theme to the Dogavi Night Market), allowing players to earn Shining Merchant Coins and Holy Order Symbols!
- Taking Care of Pimpi Event: A Giant Spider Boss designed for a 12 person party has been added, allowing players to acquire a Legendary Treasure in exchange for helping Pimpi.
Going forward, Barunson will be offering guilds more content that will include a special guild arena that will pit up to 64 players against one another in a battle for dominance. More about this new content will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Throughout 2020, players can look for even more awesome updates including a new Astel champion, new dungeons, events, the addition of an Astel Equipment system, a new 12 player raid, and much, much more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Reaches Kickstarter Goal and Partners With OKTA
- Novus AEterno has updated news on their Kickstarter campaign and game development, including assistance from OKTA studio.
- NTales Drops Largest Update Yet
- RuleMakr, developer of NTales: Child of Destiny has recently launched their biggest update yet - from guild buffs, UI changes and more!
- Age of Civilization - Closed Beta Round 3 Coming Soon
- Following the successful rounds of testing earlier this year, the Age of Civilization Closed Beta is coming back for a third round on the Game...