A Fiery Mount Joins League of Angels 2 From the Depths of Hell
From the magma of the Great Volcano, in the fiery depths of Hell, Magmadon awakens for League of Angels II. Its shell is made to withstand even the greatest fires and heat, making him the perfect companion for any squad that needs greater defenses. He offers protection from enemy attacks and also boosts combat power for your squad. His skill Earthen Might increases your entire squad’s HP and DEF by 14.5% and Hit by 19% for 5 rounds at the start of the battle. In addition, Magma Shell increases own ATK by 35%. After performing an action, it increases its own DR by 35% (lasts until end of turn). Magmadon is available in Treasure Grab mode from 22nd until the 24th of May.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP Announces Details For EVE Fanfest 2014
- CCP reviews its first round of programming for the 10th EVE Fanfest in 2014.
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces The Return of All Saints' Wake
- Final Fantasy XIV's All Saints' Wake event is back, which runs until Thursday, November 1st, at 8 am PDT.
- Mobile Boxing Game From 4:33, 'Boxing Star' Opens Global Pre-Registration
- Boxing Star is a new mobile title from Korean Developer and Publisher 4:33, and the pre-registration has begun on Android.