League of Angels II
League of Angels II is a sequel to the popular browser-based MMORPG by GTArcade. As players fight alongside your heroes and angels in battle against the devil army, new skills, heroes and weaponry will at the player’s disposal that can be trained, evolved and enhanced for combat. Featuring almost 60 unique Heroes and Angels belonging to the Three Angel Empires, players will have unparalleled flexibility in their party formations. Along with a refined 3D engine, League of Angels II plans to push the boundaries of current-gen browser gaming.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GTArcade
- Publisher: GTArcade
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Improved browser engine
- +New upgrade system
- +Tons of new heroes to collect
- -Not visually groundbreaking compared to predecessor
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
- Description: League of Angels II is a sequel to the popular browser-based MMORPG by GTArcade. Fight alongside your heroes and angels in battle against the devil army as you and thousands of other players connect to protect the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FC Manager Review
- Football is awesome, and so is this game. Right off the bat when the servers opened, I had a lot of fun and spent hours upon hours trying to i...
- Brave Frontier and The King of Fighters Collaboration Announced
- From July 15 to August 12, players can recruit renowned rumblers of the series into their Brave Frontier squad.