League of Angels II
League of Angels II is a sequel to the popular browser-based MMORPG by GTArcade. As players fight alongside your heroes and angels in battle against the devil army, new skills, heroes and weaponry will at the player’s disposal that can be trained, evolved and enhanced for combat. Featuring almost 60 unique Heroes and Angels belonging to the Three Angel Empires, players will have unparalleled flexibility in their party formations. Along with a refined 3D engine, League of Angels II plans to push the boundaries of current-gen browser gaming.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GTArcade
- Publisher: GTArcade
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Improved browser engine
- +New upgrade system
- +Tons of new heroes to collect
- -Not visually groundbreaking compared to predecessor
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
- Description: League of Angels II is a sequel to the popular browser-based MMORPG by GTArcade. Fight alongside your heroes and angels in battle against the devil army as you and thousands of other players connect to protect the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars 2014 Review
- It seems that Lightmare Studios kept the game’s development tight over those twelve months, providing a noticeably more polished, balanced, ...
- SMITE Stream Reveals Geb, Golden Skins, and an Arena Test Mode
- HiRez Studios' featured caster Bart unleashed a barrage of googies on the official SMITE twitch.tv stream yesterday including gold and le...
- KOG Games to Launch MMORPG Action-Brawler Grand Chase April 3
- KOG Games announces its prepared release for Grand Chase on April 3, including details on character transfer and more.