League of Angels II
League of Angels II is a sequel to the popular browser-based MMORPG by GTArcade. As players fight alongside your heroes and angels in battle against the devil army, new skills, heroes and weaponry will at the player’s disposal that can be trained, evolved and enhanced for combat. Featuring almost 60 unique Heroes and Angels belonging to the Three Angel Empires, players will have unparalleled flexibility in their party formations. Along with a refined 3D engine, League of Angels II plans to push the boundaries of current-gen browser gaming.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GTArcade
- Publisher: GTArcade
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Improved browser engine
- +New upgrade system
- +Tons of new heroes to collect
- -Not visually groundbreaking compared to predecessor
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade Wars Closed Beta Begins May 13
- Blade Wars enters closed beta on May 13, 2010 at 4PM EST. Check out ChangYou's latest 2D Fantasy MMORPG.
- Ashes of Creation Details How Players Will Run the Cities
- One of the ambitious parts of Ashes of Creation is the ability to let players run the cities. The City Hall is the seat of power for a city.