League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
League of Angels II, the sequel to browser MMORPG giant from GTArcade, has been generating quite a buzz since its announcement earlier this year. Under development for 2 years, League of Angels II combines an advanced 3D engine, beautiful animations and effects, and epic storytelling to create a rich and unique fantasy world. There’s no shortage of action or strategy as players embark on their grand quest to save Sapphire. The game was designed from the ground up to push the limits of next-gen web games.
For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting. With the start of Open Beta, activation codes are no longer required, so everyone can jump right in and start their adventure. Customer and Recharge services will be available for the Open Beta, and there will be no more account wipes from this point forward.
Players can play the game for free on the LoA2’s official website here or on the Facebook App Center here. Furthermore, the game’s Open Beta Mini Client is already available and players can download the client for a smoother game experience.
GTArcade would like to thank all the players that participated in the Closed Beta. “During the Closed Beta, the level of enthusiasm shown by our players was really inspiring. Some even took days off work to enjoy the game as much as they could. The player feedback we received has been tremendously helpful,” says the developer. “During this week-long adventure, the contributions of our testers will shape the future of their game. Over 800 threads sprang up on the official forums. Everything from game bugs to language and UI optimization to gameplay design received great amounts of feedback, and the new Open Beta client will have many improvements and optimizations.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: HCT Europe - Spring Playoffs Recap
- The World Championship draws near and the incoming roster is shaping up, but who will represent Europe?
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers Review
- You along with a handful of cloned residents of Hover City must work together with a hidden gamer group to overthrow a tyrannical dictator.
- Final Fantasy XIV Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Final Fantasy XIV is celebrating its third anniversary and a landmark six million players worldwide.