Narcos: Idle Cartel Announced
Tilting Point, Gaumont, and Big Wolf Games have announced a new idle clicker mobile game: Narcos: Idle Cartel.
Based on the popular Netflix crime drama Narcos, the game is set in the Narcos storyline with stories inspired by the show. Players will build their own cartel operation, experiencing addictive idle gameplay combined with immersive narrative.
Players will also be able to compete against each other during limited time events, earning favors and rewards from El Patrón and others that will help grow their cartel.
Narcos: Idle Cartel will launch in 2020 on iOS and Android. Pre-registration for Google Play is available now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Tiberium Alliances
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances on its global network.
- Scarlet Blade: "Face Nemesis" Update Now Available
- A new update for Scarle Blade and a new level cap is now available. You can now level your Arkana to 44!
- Nantworks Invests in Daybreak Games
- NantWorks, a diversified holding company, today announced that it has made a strategic investment in Daybreak Game Company.