Narcos: Idle Cartel Announced
Tilting Point, Gaumont, and Big Wolf Games have announced a new idle clicker mobile game: Narcos: Idle Cartel.
Based on the popular Netflix crime drama Narcos, the game is set in the Narcos storyline with stories inspired by the show. Players will build their own cartel operation, experiencing addictive idle gameplay combined with immersive narrative.
Players will also be able to compete against each other during limited time events, earning favors and rewards from El Patrón and others that will help grow their cartel.
Narcos: Idle Cartel will launch in 2020 on iOS and Android. Pre-registration for Google Play is available now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Anime makes European debut
- Nexon Europe has announced the arrival of MapleStory Anime, a fantastical tale from the acclaimed Mad House Studio, adapted from the world of ...
- NetDragon Introduces Game Play in Absolute Force Online
- Absolute Force Online will challenge all players whether you are a newbie or a veteran player. There are currently two types of Battlefield M...
- A Tank Dynasty Emerges in World of Tanks for Xbox 360
- Wargaming today announced the addition of a brand-new nation to World of Tanks on Xbox 360: China.