Astellia Launches Tulie Update With Free 3-Day Trial for New Players
WAY2BIT a game publisher and Studio8 a game developer announced that MMORPG ‘Astellia‘ has updated to add new fields, dungeons, summons, etc.
Astellia is online MMORPG genre PC games developed by Studio 8, a subsidiary of Barunson E&A in Korea. It’s being served in the favor of game users in North America, Europe and etc. Astellia is focusing on strategic battles and action that trendy TCG (Trading Card Game) factors are added to the colorful visuals, latest graphics, and growth play of authentic MMORPGs.
New content that named as ‘Tulie, the City of Forgotten Time’, a region where tier-2 equipment and enhanced Karza Treasure can be acquired, players can challenge new boss in the new dungeon.
New Astels (Summons) ‘Virgo, the Successor of Stars’ and ‘Corvus of Purity’ were added, and in-game character’s skill balance was modified.
With this new massive update, the event is being held for new players from May 28 to June 11.
After signing up for membership on the Astellia official website and entering coupon code ‘3DAYSFREETRIAL’, you can enjoy Astellia for free for 3 days. In addition, if you purchase the Astellia game package from the official website until June 19 after using the free period, you will receive 10 types of 3-star Astel (Summons) cards as special benefits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul's 'Kingdom' Update is Now Live
- Echo of Soul's "Kingdom" update is now live and with it comes the return of popular dungeons and Guild Wars.
- NetEase's 4v1 Multiplayer Horror Game, Identity V is Live on iOS
- Having already found success in China, NetEase has brought their Dead by Daylight-inspired mobile horror game to iOS in the West.
- Another Winter Weekend for RuneScape
- RuneScape is celebrating winter with multiple celebrations throughout the month, and this weekend, players can enjoy bonuses to Minigames.