Astellia Launches Tulie Update With Free 3-Day Trial for New Players
WAY2BIT a game publisher and Studio8 a game developer announced that MMORPG ‘Astellia‘ has updated to add new fields, dungeons, summons, etc.
Astellia is online MMORPG genre PC games developed by Studio 8, a subsidiary of Barunson E&A in Korea. It’s being served in the favor of game users in North America, Europe and etc. Astellia is focusing on strategic battles and action that trendy TCG (Trading Card Game) factors are added to the colorful visuals, latest graphics, and growth play of authentic MMORPGs.
New content that named as ‘Tulie, the City of Forgotten Time’, a region where tier-2 equipment and enhanced Karza Treasure can be acquired, players can challenge new boss in the new dungeon.
New Astels (Summons) ‘Virgo, the Successor of Stars’ and ‘Corvus of Purity’ were added, and in-game character’s skill balance was modified.
With this new massive update, the event is being held for new players from May 28 to June 11.
After signing up for membership on the Astellia official website and entering coupon code ‘3DAYSFREETRIAL’, you can enjoy Astellia for free for 3 days. In addition, if you purchase the Astellia game package from the official website until June 19 after using the free period, you will receive 10 types of 3-star Astel (Summons) cards as special benefits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.
- World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
- Alienware partners with Wargaming for an Update 1.1 Sweepstakes.
- Chain Chronicle Gets More Epic With New Seafaring Expansion
- Chain Chronicle has set sail with a huge expansion called Version 2, and is available right now for iOS and Android devices.