Astellia Online Now On Steam
Brunson E&A is excited to announce that Astellia has officially launched on Steam for players around the world. Players can head to the official Steam page download Astellia and get started playing today. The Steam version of Astellia features the same massive game world and content that has been part of the standalone version of the game.
Players from the Korean and English communities have come together to provide players with robust gameplay opportunities across a wide variety of PvP and PvE activities.
Today’s launch comes with a pair of special events:
- Dogavi Crescent Event which introduces an event dungeon (similar in theme to the Dogavi Night Market), allowing players to earn Shining Merchant Coins and Holy Order Symbols!
- Taking Care of Pimpi Event: A Giant Spider Boss designed for a 12 person party has been added, allowing players to acquire a Legendary Treasure in exchange for helping Pimpi.
As 2020 marches on, Barunson will offer guilds more content including a special guild arena where 64 players face off against one another in a battle for dominance. Developers have plans to reveal more about this exciting new content in the near future.
Even more awesome updates will be coming throughout the year including a new Astel champion, new dungeons, events, the addition of an Astel Equipment system, a new 12 player raid, and much, much more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Redmoon Rising Update Arrives
- WildStar is welcoming its next major update today with Redmoon Rising, as the Redmoon Terror lurks in the skies around Nexus.
- The Legend Continues in Chapter 2 of Dragon Blaze
- Starting July 21, 2015, Dragon Blaze players can discover new characters, explore an unfamiliar map, and more.
- Hirez Roundup #28: Realm Royale and Nintendo Power
- Realm Royale started out as a Paladins game (which did appeal to me) became its own entity within the Paladins universe. And I love it.