Vikings – Wolves of Midgard Announced
Kalypso Media and Games Farm today announced Vikings – Wolves of Midgard, a new action RPG with a Norse theme.
Legend has it, that when the coldest winter descends, the Jotan will return to take their vengeance against the Gods of Asgard. The world is on the road to perdition and the fate of Midgard hangs in the balance. But when the Fire and Frost Giants begin to merge their armies, they encounter the clan of the Ulfung – the Wolves of Midgard. Bloody, but unbowed following the destruction of their village, this notorious band of ostracized Viking warriors are determined to seize their destiny and save the world. As clan chief, you must save Midgard from complete annihilation, and spearhead the charge to vanquish the fiendish creatures of the Fimbulwinter.
Vikings – Wolves of Midgard will feature a story mode, New Game +, online co-op multiplayer, and the “Trials of the Gods,” a special challenge mode to reward the best warriors. Players will travel the realms of Midgard, Niflheim and Balheim as a Viking or Shieldmaiden, fighting against deadly cold while collecting blood to offer as tribute to the Gods. The game will feature a Rage mode, multiple weapon skills, powerful trinkets to earn, a village to rebuild, legendary weapons, and much more.
Vikings – Wolves of Midgard will launch on PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in early 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load: Available For Pre-order & Beta Access
- Jagex is pleased to announce that the upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load, is now available to pre-order. Those who do pre-o...
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Shotgun News 12/12: World of Darkness, Monster Madness Online, and Perfect World International
- A look at the MMO news for today including World of Darkness, Monster Madness, and Perfect World International.