FireFall’s Sound Engineer Daniel Beck Hired by Camelot Unchained
CityState Entertainment’s recent hunt for a Camelot Unchained sound engineer has come to a conclusion. Hailing from FireFall fame, Daniel Beck is sure to bring an eerie surreal fantasy beat to immerse players into the world of hardcore RvRvR gameplay. But don’t take my word for it, take a listen to some of his practice run stabs below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta Delayed Until April
- The Battle of the Immortals closed beta has officially been delayed until mid April. Those with closed beta keys will need to hold onto them a...
- Jagex Announces Block N Load
- Jagex Games Studio today announced a new online multiplayer first-person shooter, in which brains are as important as bullets.
- Kasedo Games Announces Upwards, Lonely Robot
- Kasedo Games is proud to announce that it will be publishing Random Layer’s upcoming title Upwards, Lonely Robot.