FireFall’s Sound Engineer Daniel Beck Hired by Camelot Unchained
CityState Entertainment’s recent hunt for a Camelot Unchained sound engineer has come to a conclusion. Hailing from FireFall fame, Daniel Beck is sure to bring an eerie surreal fantasy beat to immerse players into the world of hardcore RvRvR gameplay. But don’t take my word for it, take a listen to some of his practice run stabs below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The World II: New bosses annouced
- With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service, The World 2 has introduced two more of their over 80 boss...
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.
- LEGO Universe going Free to Play
- LEGO Universe has announced that it will join the free-to-play ranks this August, with a limited but infinite free-to-play area.