Orcs Must Die! Unchained Teases Crafting Overhaul
Orcs Must Die! Unchained today revealed a teaser of a new simplified crafting system based on feedback from open beta players.
Rather than pushing a multitude of unwieldy random items, Orcs Must Die! Unchained has reduced the drop system down to a much smaller batch of items with more direct conversion principles in crafting. For instance, Hobgoblin Contracts will always go towards Guardian crafting, while Donkey Fat is used purely for Potions and Scrolls. The remaining crafting materials being retired will be converted into the closest comparable crafting material based on rarity, or at a set conversion rate so players won’t feel like they’re being gipped by the new system.
Hero crafting is unchanged by this update, and is still set to utilize skulls and rift embers. The accounting leveling rewards are also being updated to match this new system.
For the full details of the material conversion, check the post link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- M&M Heroes Online Launch Review
- Might & Magic Heroes Online is a pretty unique browser-based strategy MMORPG.
- Runescape: Menaphos Launch Day Press Preview
- But what exactly is the Road to Menaphos? Is it worth it?
- Skyforge's Next Massive Update Landing November 12th
- A massive content update called “Journey of the Divine” is coming to the sci-fi MMORPG Skyforge on November 12.