Tanki Online Introduces Mid-Match Equipment Changes
In this latest update, AlternativaPlatform has enabled players of the 3D-MMO-browser game ‘Tanki Online’ to spontaneously change their equipment during battles. The garage setting to modify and optimise their tank is now accessible at any point of the game via a ‘Head-Up Display’ instead of only between matches.
AlternativaPlatform has once again implemented feedback from Tanki Online’s community directly into the game and as a result players can now adjust their turret, hull and paint job to suit the current battle situation. All the player has to do is to click a button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Buying new items is now also possible during the game for the first time. When accessing the garage, Tanki Online automatically activates a game pause for the player with a maximum duration of five minutes.
This update’s new features are now available to every Tanki Online player.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AoW: Transcendence Releasing Soon w/ New 5th Internal Skills
- Snail revealed details today about the new abilities available in the latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Tra...
- Kingdom Under Fire II (SEA): CBT Annouced; Client Download Available
- MMOG.asia will officially opens their servers for Kingdom Under fire II CBT on 6th May. In lights of the excitement, MMOG.asia has also releas...
- Tanki Online inspires players to create amazing fan-art
- Tanki Online fuels excitement and adrenaline among players with its fast paced action filled gameplay and intense battles. But beyond the aren...