Street Fighter V
Street Fighter V is the latest installment of the legendary fighting game series from Capcom. Featuring a new battle system, new visuals and returning characters. Street Fighter V will be the most competitive Street Fighter game yet.
New game systems: Master the new V-skills which gives unique attack attributes to each character, V-reversals that give unique countetrattacks using the V-Gauge and the V-triggers that use up the entire V-Gauge.
Critical Arts: Perform your character’s ultimate attack to inflict massive damage.
Returning characters: Play as long time veteran characters including Ryu and Chun-li, or embrace retuning Street Fighter Alpha characters including Nash (Charlie) or Birdie.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 16, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit and above
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz or AMD FX-9370
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R7 370
Articles You May Enjoy
- Take Ancient Greece By Storm in Total War: Rome II - Wrath of Sparta
- Set in 432 BC at the outset of the Peloponnesian War, Wrath of Sparta is an entirely new campaign expansion for Total War™: ROME II.
- Block N Load - Alpha Impressions
- Zelus heads over to a Jagex event in San Francisco where Block N Load is revealed. He returns with his hands-on first impressions.