Puzzle & Dragons Begins Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Collaboration
Editor’s Note: Evil Ryu is not a character in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. Evil Ryu is an evolved form of Ryu in this particular collaboration content.
GungHo Online Entertainment is pleased to announce their next major collaboration for their puzzle title, Puzzle & Dragons. Capcom’s very own Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is going to rushdown the competition beginning today, and the fight will last until March 3rd, 2019. Players will receive a free pull from the Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Memorial Egg Machine and another pull will be available as a Quest Reward. Players will be able to do battle through three brand-new dungeons and pick up iconic Street Fighter characters for their collections. This includes Ryu, Chun-Li, Akuma, and many more (with a full list below).
Bundles are also available, with the 20 Magic Stones + ★6 Street Fighter V: AE Egg Machine guaranteeing a ★6 character for $19.99, and the 10 Magic Stones + Street Fighter V: AE Ken Egg Machine guaranteeing Ken and the Street Fighter Orbs Skin for $9.99. There will also be a 1 Magic Stone + Street Fighter V: AE Egg Machine for $0.99.
6 Magic Stones! Street Fighter V: AE Egg Machine Characters:
- M. Bison
- Sakura Kasugano
- Karin Kanzuki
- R. Mika
Street Fighter V: AE Collab Dungeons:
- Street Fighter V: AE Quest Dungeon
- Multiplayer! Street Fighter V: AE!
- Skill Leveling Dungeon SFV: AE
- Evil Ryu’s Headband*
- Chun-Li’s Wristband
- M. Bison’s Military Cap
- Guile’s Sunglasses
- Akuma’s Prayer Beads
- Sakura Kasugano’s Open-fingered Gloves
- Sagat’s Eyepatch
- Karin Kanzuki ‘s Ribbon
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wizardry Online Info on Official Wikia
- Sony Online Entertainment is releasing new content to its official Wizardry Online Wikia today!
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Now Open to Unreal Engine 4 Modding
- Studio Wildcard is partnering with Epic Games to bring the ARK: Survival Evolved modding community its first custom mod editors.